Transmission Line and Wholesale Metering OE Tajikistan
Barki Tojik is the vertically-integrated state-owned electric power utility in Tajikistan. Barki Tojik is in the process of organizational restructuring to form three separate business units. The three business units will comprise generation, transmission and distribution. The transmission business unit operates 500/220/110 kV systems and the distribution unit is responsible for operating systems at 35 kV and below.
Mercados – Aries International participated in the Project Implementation Consultant for Wholesale Metering and Transmission Reinforcement Project
Mercados – Aries International team was responsible for:
- Project management and administration.
- Support during bidding process (bid specifications, technical evaluation and reporting in line with the Asian Development Bank (ADB) and Government of Tajikistan procurement procedures.
- Assuring the effective design and engineering input.
- Support to comply with ADB’s Safeguards Policy Statement.
- Contract management.
- Financial management.
- Quality control of materials, equipment, systems, software and communications.
- Effective management of works and installation, testing, commissioning, handover and guarantee.
- Capacity enhancement of Project Management Unit.
- Produce, disseminate and obtain appropriate acceptance of a Code of Practice for the operation of the wholesale metering system.
Please feel free to contact us for any request or information
Head of Consultancy
Head of Transmission