Design and implementation of a Battery Energy Storage System of 1MWh of capacity in Cape Verde
- System and Grid Modelling and dynamic studies of the distribution network of Cape Verde.
- Identification of integration and operation constrains.
- Determination of the maximum renewable energy sources integration capacity.
- Short and long term enhancement requirements.
- Battery sizing assessment based on RES installed capacity, characteristics and historical production variation analysis.
- Technical specification development and procurement of a Grid-connected Battery Pilot in the island to deal with RES variations, system quality, and to minimize the RES curtailments (Multi-application battery).
- Management and Supervision of the battery pilot implementation and commissioning
Please feel free to contact us for any request or information
Head of Consultancy
Head of Transmission