Optimal power system simulation and planning
- Long term Optimal power joint generation and transmission expansion planning
- Power market price simulation. Short term unit commitment with hydro and thermal. State-of-art simulation of intermittent RES and storage.
- Extended version simulates the expansion of energy systems including electricity + Fuels + Gas + Water.
- Database storage and advanced analytics.
- Probabilistic scenario modelling.
- Proven in many projects all over the world. Both at regional markets and country level. 20Y+ been used.
ORDENA® is the MAI in-house developed tool to determine the optimal schedule of generation, transmission and fuel infrastructure investments required to supply the forecasted load in an individual country or a multi-region system.